Blair Reynolds is a Portland, OR based bartender, blogger, and tiki drink aficionado. With a focus on tropical libations, Blair has developed drinks and menus for venues and events in the Portland area and beyond for the past several years. His cocktail blog, formerly at TraderTiki.com, was renowned for information on tiki drinks and culture, and has been featured in magazines such as Mutineer Magazine, Bar Kultur, and local papers.
Blair has visited many distilleries, attended conferences, and assisted with lectures on all things cocktail, liquor, and cocktail culture. He has won or placed in many cocktail and mixology competitions, sits on various panels and boards. In 2009, Blair participated in Tales of the Cocktail’s acclaimed Cocktail Apprentice Program, and in 2010 graduated from the prestigious B.A.R. program.
Since 2009, Blair has bottled his passion as B.G.Reynolds’ Hand-Crafted Syrups, a cocktail-focused syrups line featuring classic and tropical cocktail ingredients, such as Orgeat and Passion Fruit. The syrups are featured at such locations as Trader Sam’s at the Disney Resort, and Burgerville in the Pacific Northwest, and are available at liquor and specialty stores nationwide.
- NW Tiki Kon ’07 – Co-organizer
- NW Tiki Kon ’08 – Bartender
- Tales of the Cocktail ’08 – New Orleans, LA – Event Bartender, Garnish Prep, Media
- Tales of the Cocktail ’09 – New Orleans, LA – Cocktail Apprentice, Media
- Guest Speaker - Great American Distiller’s Festival – Portland, OR
- Panel Moderator – Tales of the Cocktail 2010
- Spirited Dinner Host – Tales of the Cocktail 2010
Certificates and Education
- American Bartending School graduate
- BarSmarts Wired
- BarSmarts Advanced
- B.A.R. Ready
- Vintage Spirits and Forgotten Cocktails, 2nd Edition
- Tales of the Cocktail 2009 Recipe Book: Stir your Soul
- Beachbum Berry Remixed
- Left Coast Libations
- Tiki+ iPhone App (photography)
- GM Cocktails iPhone App
- Portland Tribune – The Bar’s where you are – Dec 11, 2008